Thursday 2 October 2014

Album Art Inspiration

I really love Album Art especially album art for EDM(Electronic Dance Music) but only try do it once. Need to do more research about it.

These are some Album Art that I love:


Cazzette - Run For Cover

Cassette Attack. Run!



Zomboy - Reanimated Part II

Brains....Brains...

Borgore - Trap Tuesdays

Booty king, Wait, What?! Is that mechanical tools?

Diplo - Revolution


Bootylution. Nah,whatever

Diplo - Blow Your Head

Ewwwsome.

Don Diablo - Give It All

Enjoy the mountain view in the middle of the road. What a wonderful suicide

Don Diablo - Starlight

RUN! Flying jellyfish is attacking! Stay calm let her check if it poisonous or not.

Don Diablo - Edge of the Earth

Wanna go out bro? Don Diablo be like "Cool! but let me check my Farmville first. I got many goats"

Nicky Romero - Symphonica

Its look like a stack of files

Steve Aoki - Its the end of the world as we know it



Dim Mak Records album artwork usually will look like this. So, its kind of boring if you give the same stuff over and over again but I love this one. Just my opinion but its their trademarks.

Mat Zo & Porter Robinson - Easy

Just WOW.

Smashing Pumpkin - Zeitgeist

Liberty on her P be like. lol

There are many other album artwork out there that I need to study and maybe some of them will influence me. Some of the artwork above I found by listen to the song and some are found while I'm surfing the internet(Thank You Internet).



In Music We Trust

~Life is like a wind~




No comments:

Post a Comment