Wednesday 1 October 2014

Album Art Design

First Album Art Attempt


In this album art design, I use four picture and combine them to make one album art.

The component that I use to make the album art:

Pyramid




Nebula




Mayan Calender





Porter Robinson Logo:


I trace it using Adobe Illustrator and paste it on Adobe Photoshop


For the Divinity Font I use Nationalyze ALP font

Example:


The actual album are pretty good. The box in hand maybe tells the message about divinity itself but divinity to me is from another point of view.

I choose Mayan Calender as symbol of intelligence, pyramid as symbol of proud and nebula as symbol of power.


This is the actual album art:




My version of album art :

Please enjoy the song by Porter Robinson :


Porter Robinson - Divinity Feat Amy Millan






No comments:

Post a Comment